Q: Describe each of your immediate family members in three words or less.
A: Disclaimer in trying to describe in three words using adjectives it could at times sound unkind. So if are a a family member and feel I have portrayed you unfairly didn’t mean to so tough.
1. Protector, provider, friend
2. Dedicated, focused, caring
3. Helpful, gamer, quiet
4. Loud, energetic, distractable
5. Outdoorsy (probably not a word), friendly, nurturing
6. Creative, stubborn (strong willed sounds nicer but that’s two words), unique
So if you know my immediate family and I include those living in my house and those far away and you know their ages you know who I’m talking about. If you don’t know them all but know one or two you can probably guess who is who. I was going to mix them all up and see if people could figure them out but its getting late and I’m fighting a head ache so you get what you get. And if any of them what to post three words I can take. And to start you off here are my three words for me.
Disorganized, helpful, creative
So there you have today’s journal post.